Home builders can obtain up-to-date information regarding testing and remediation protocols for corrosive drywall, as well as learn about the insurance ramifications of corrosive drywall in homes built with the product, during a free webinar from NAHB and the insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh.
The webinar, “Evolving Solutions to the Corrosive Drywall Crisis,” will be held from 12:00-1:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 11. A panel of experts will discuss:
- What builders can tell their customers and home owners
- How builders can answer customer and home owner questions
- The appropriate testing protocol for determining the presence of corrosive drywall
- How recent activities by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and HUD affect builders
The webinar will include a question and answer period at the end of the presentation. Participants should submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Panelists include:
- Katherine Cahill — Managing Director, Leader of Global Product Risk Practice, Marsh
- Barbara Manis, MD — Chief Medical Officer, The NMAS Group, a medically-based enterprise risk management firm
- Bruce Hallock, PSP, CFCC — Vice President, Construction Consulting Practice, Marsh
- Alan Schoem — Senior Vice President, Global Product Risk Practice, Marsh
- John Denton — Senior Vice President, Mass Tort and Complex Liability Practice, Marsh
To register online, click here.
Once registered, participants will receive webinar access instructions.