- Continental Tire the Americas - $500 million investment to generate 1,700 new jobs over the next 10 years.
- TD Bank - $17 million investment creating 1,400 new jobs.
- 5-STAR USA - investing $25 million and creating more than 1,000 jobs over the next five years.
- Bridgestone - $1.2 billion investment, which will result in more than 850 new jobs.
- Amazon - investing $25 million and creating 750 jobs.
- Nephron Pharmaceuticals Corporation’s - $313 million investment to generate 707 new jobs.
- TIGHITCO Inc.- $30 million investment that will generate 350 new jobs.
- ZF Group - investing an additional $80 million and adding 300 new jobs.
- Bosch Rexroth Corporation - $80 million investment and creating 160 new jobs over the next five years.
- Gestamp South Carolina - investing $51 million and creating 100 new jobs.
- BMW added a $100 million investment and committed to create 100 new jobs.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
South Carolina Department of Commerce To 11 Accomplishments in 2011
South Carolina Department of Commerce released its list of top 11 accomplishments for 2011:
Note that half of these announcements are in the Upstate.