It is the election season. Have you noticed? The General Election is Tuesday, November 6. Polls open in South Carolina at 7 a.m. and remain open until 7 p.m.
Please vote on November 6.
NAHB BuildPAC has contributed to the following candidates:
- U.S. Senate: Senator Lindsay Graham (R)
- U.S. Senate: Senator Tim Scott (R)
- U.S. House District 3: Congressman Jeff Duncan (R)
- U.S. House District 4: Congressman Trey Gowdy (R)
- S.C. Senate District 2: Sen. Larry Martin (R)
- S.C. Senate District 6: Sen. Mike Fair (R)
- S.C. Senate District 7: Rep. Karl Allen (D)
- S.C. Senate District 8: Ross Turner (R)
- S.C. House District 2: Rep. Bill Sandifer (R)
- S.C. House District 20: Rep. Dan Hamilton (R)
- S.C. House District 23: Rep. Chandra Dillard (D)
- S.C. House District 26: Rep. Garry Smith (R)
- Greenville County Council District 20: Councilman Sid Cates (R)
- Greenville County Council District 21: Councilman Jim Burns (R)
- Greenville County Council District 22: Councilman Bob Taylor (R)
- Pickens County Council District 5: Councilwoman Jennifer Willis (R)
- Greenville County Sherriff: Sheriff Steve Loftis (R)
In addition, your HBA of Greenville assists NAHB in raising funds for BuildPAC. All of the funds raised for BuildPAC are used for Federal races.
The Legislative Committee surveys and interviews candidates and makes recommendations for supporting those candidates to the HBA of Greenville Board of Directors, which makes the final decision on local and legislative races. The S.C. Builders PAC Trustees determines contributions for statewide races, and the BuildPAC Trustees determines the contributions for national races.
As a matter of Policy, NAHB's BuildPAC does not contribute to candidates for President or Vice President.