Congress needs to “do no harm” to the tax code over the next few weeks. Any tax changes should be deliberated in the newly-elected Congress in an open process with a full understanding of the consequences of these tax changes.
Call to Action:
- Call your members of Congress at (866) 924-NAHB (6242)
- Write your members of Congress at www.capitolconnect.com/builderlink
- Maintain housing tax incentives within the tax code
- Maintain the current tax rates on small businesses
- Deliberate tax changes in 2013 with the newly-elected Congress in an open process