Attending members will learn to:
- Write and maintain an effective safety program
- Understand the effect of job site safety on insurance premiums
- Anticipate what to expect from an OSHA inspection, including your rights
- Comply with OSHA standards for fall protection, electrical, PPE, and more
- Save money by avoiding fines
- Earn a course completion card from Federal OSHA
To register, visit HBACharleston.com or call 843-572-1414. The course fee is $35. The deadline to register is September 5.