Your HBA of Greenville's Community Service Committee needs your help. The committee has accepted a project with Rebuild Upstate (formerly ReWiGo) to help a family in the Pelzer area. The project will require 10-12 volunteers. The work day will be held Saturday, June 27th from 8-3p.m.
Here are the project details:
Description of Work: Flooring/ Ceiling replacement
● Number of volunteers needed: 10-12
● Plan to work from 8-3 p.m.
● Please carpool, if possible. Parking is limited
● Water, snacks, and lunch will be provided.
● All tools and materials will be provided, but you are welcome to bring a measuring tape, gloves, tool belt, and cordless drill, if you have them.
Please wear close-toe shoes and dress appropriately
If you would like to help out or get more information on this project or others with our Community Service Committee please contact Crystal Yanes at the HBA office. 864-254-0133.