Description of Work: Repair front steps; build ramp off back porch with concrete sidewalk to driveway; HVAC ducts need re-wrapping; replace toilet and sink in master bath.
Background: Ms. Jones is a 70 year old woman with severe arthritis and cancer She has hard time getting around, and no funds due to medical treatments and fixed income to spend on repairs on her trailer. The handrails on her front step are not secured well, and the treads are mildewy and slippery. She would benefit from a ramp out of her back door, her duct work needs to be re-wrapped, and her toilet and sink need to be replaced. With these repairs, we will give her a safer and more sustainable place to live.
- Number of volunteers needed: 8
- Plan to work from 8-5
- Please carpool, if possible. Parking is limited
- Please bring your own snacks and lunch.
- Please wear close-toe shoes and dress appropriately
- Please fill out the Volunteer Release Form below