Please vote on November 2.
NAHB BuildPAC has contributed to the following candidates:
- U.S. Senate: Jim DeMint (R)
- U.S. House District 3: Jeff Duncan (R)
- U.S. House District 4: Trey Gowdy (R)
- Governor: Nikki Haley (R) and Vince Sheheen (D)
- Lt. Governor: Ken Ard (R)
- Attorney General: Alan Wilson (R)
- Treasurer: Curtis Loftis (R)
- Agriculture Commissioner: Hugh Weathers (R)
- S.C. House District 2: Bill Sandifer (R)
- S.C. House District 19: Dwight Loftis (R)
- S.C. House District 20: Dan Hamilton (R)
- S.C. House District 22: Wendy Nanney (R)
- S.C. House District 23: Chandra Dillard (D)
- S.C. House District 24: Bruce Bannister (R)
- S.C. House District 26: Judy Gilstrap (D)
- S.C. House District 27: Garry Smith (R)
- S.C. House District 28: Eric Bedingfield (R)
- Greenville County Council District 26: Dan Rawls (R)
- Greenville County Council District 28: Fred Payne (R)
In addition, your HBA of Greenville assists NAHB in raising funds for BuildPAC. All of the funds raised for BuildPAC are used for Federal races.
The Legislative Committee surveys and interviews candidates and makes recommendations for supporting those candidates to the HBA of Greenville Board of Directors, which makes the final decision on local and legislative races. The S.C. Builders PAC Trustees determines contributions for statewide races, and the BuildPAC Trustees determines the contributions for national races.
As a matter of Policy, NAHB's BuildPAC does not contribute to candidates for President or Vice President.